Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Got a Personal Trainer!




New Motto!
I have a personal trainer.


Her name is Sonia.


She is going to kick my tail...and I am so excited about it!


I'm like those Biggest Loser contestants who clap when Bob shows up on his Motorcycle for the first time...


Already I like this girl because I can relate to her on a personal level AND she told me that I can eat five times a day!


She is going to make me get real with myself and be accountable for my actions. She will be looking at my food journal every week. She will KNOW if I'm fudging the truth.


She is going to expect that I do my cardio when she is not around....

I've got myself a real live Jillian and she will come a knocking if I don't produce some results.


It won't be easy, but it WILL be worth it...


 to gain back some confidence while sweating off some inches.


to build up some muscle while breaking down the fears and insecurities.


I WILL show her and myself that I am dedicated. 


I do want a change and I want it bad.


I won't grumble, complain, be mean, or roll on the floor crying. I'm just going to get up everyday and bust my tail doing what needs to be done. Being obedient to her, myself, and especially God even when I don't wanna!


I will keep you updated on my new journey... Hopefully this is the real deal this time... a lifestyle change. Not just another crazy plan that I talk about and not actually carry through! Wish me luck, say a little prayer, and give me a kick in the fanny :)


I'm on my way to a new me and it is a great place to be!







6 comments:

  1. I wish you so much luck on your weightloss journey!! I am that person you described, making the plans and never following through :(
    I hope it is successful for you, you sound dedicated and I loved this post!! Good for you my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerry! I love all of your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Good luck and best wishes, Lacey! I’m glad that you were able to find a personal trainer who’s very reliable… I think the fact that she told you that you can eat 5 times a day is a real motivation for you. I hope everything works out well in the end… Your motto can change accordingly, I guess. You will have daily routines, but you or your trainer can suggest something to add in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Lacey! You're lucky to have someone who's going to guide you in being fit and healthy. You've got the positive vibes all around you, which is a good motivation while you do exercises. I admire your positive outlook and how you want the changes to work out soon. BTW, how are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a pretty cool motto to start off. I wish you all the best in shedding all those pounds. Losing weight can be a tough journey, but at the end of the day, it will all be worth it. Cheers to a slimmer and healthier you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s the spirit, girl! Actually, physical exercises just come in next to what’s really important: proper mindset. With this, you can be more focused, dedicated and positively challenged to hit your main goal, which is to live healthier and happier. =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments Make Me Happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...