Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'm Alive!

Well.... I honestly can't believe it has been so long since I have blogged! The girls and I decided to take a very early Summer Break and haven't been up to our usual Tot School and craftiness. Instead, we have been just chilling out and relaxing enjoying the kiddie pool, the park, the library, and the beautiful weather!

We have had an unbelievable Spring here with the weather being just about perfect! We have taken advantage of the gorgeous days and spent a lot of time by the water table, the sandbox, the swings, and on our bikes and ride-along toys.

Truth be told... I got a little burnt out on the blogging and photography end of things and was suffering a bit of blogger block!

I have really missed all my bloggy friends though and I have finally thought of a few new things to share. I also have some things about the girls that I would like to chronicle so expect to hear a lot more from me in the coming weeks!

Some things I want to get caught up on are Monkey's birthday, our vacation, my weight loss journey, and some of our plans for the new school year!

So glad to be back!!!

2 comments:

Comments Make Me Happy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...